4 Mint Leaves, Cut
2 Bananas, Sliced
2 Kiwi, Cut into Large Pieces
2 cups Strawberries, Quartered
1 1⁄2 cups Blueberries
1 cup Grapes, Halved
1 cup Peaches, Cut into Pieces
2-3 tablespoons Blue Agave
3-4 drops Orange Vitality TM
M Mix Blue Agave and essential oil in a separate bowl.
Place to the side to allow essential oil to infuse into the agave.
- Rinse and prepare fruit. Place in large bowl except for bananas.
- Drizzle agave mixture over fruit and gently fold mixture until fruit is saturated.
- Cover bowl. Chill for 10 minutes.
- Rinse mint leaves. Dry thoroughly.
- Place mint leaves on top of each other. Roll tightly.
- Shred mint leaves with kitchen scissors.
- Add shredded mint leaves to fruit. Gently fold.
- Cover and chill for an additional 5 minutes.
If placing fruit into individual serving dishes, please shredded mint leaves directly on top of fruit and serve.
- Add bananas just prior to serving to prevent discoloration.